Friday, April 19, 2013

Bearing Fruit

Hello!

I have a quick post for you today, I will be eating at least, 1 full platter of fruit per week; yes the amount you see below and more for juicing!  It's been almost 4 weeks, since I have totally started eating "whole foods",  but I stepped up the amount of fruits I will be eating, and juicing since last week. 
Most of the fruit and vegetables I ate in week 1 were organic, but some was not.  I wondered which types of fruits and vegetables,  absorbs the most pesticides, and so in my search, I did come across a list.  That link is provided below, it will help you determine what is and isn't safe to buy since these days good produce is hard to find at times and organic is not always available or an option. 
My friend graciously treated me to lunch at a sushi bar today, so it was a cheat day, but not really since sushi, tofu and some of the vegetables used can be healthy.  We also had a healthy portion of edamame beans. Shout out to Kinjo Sushi!

Week 1 (See fruit bowl):



Week 2:


Which Fruits & Vegetables You Should Be Buying Organic


No comments:

Post a Comment