Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dream Perspective

Hey~ I was just awoke out of a vegetarian pizza coma; dozed off after a long and difficult week, thinking of the yummy eggplants on the pizza, and zzzzzz........     I was dreaming about being a comedian....  the audience was killing themselves laughing, my jokes were hilarious!.......then my dream morphed into me being a Swag Magician~ I was like Kazaam, your wish is my command!  The dopest stuff was just appearing as soon as people asked me for it, even when they had more than enough I would make the next coolest thing appear. Some people only seemed they cared about what they could get, more, and more, because they were greedily asking or hovering around me....and unfortunately, they were not happy anyways.  The smiles were not authentic........was awoken by the neighbor singing, reloaded, the next Lady Gaga perhaps.... ;)

Any thoughts on what this kind of dream would mean?   I have my ideas..... and the dream is not far from the truth.  I have been very generous to people throughout life, with belongings, money, time, love, prayers, good nature, and much more!  I come from a family of generous souls, some more than others, but I learned to do the same in my own ways. My Grandma was especially this way, she would never let anyone go hungry, and she would help others and make them feel at home, no matter who they were. She had real class, although so humble.  I love her and I think she was a wonderful and important role model for me.

However, I know that people have taken total advantage of me, and left me after they get what they want.... at times it has cost me greatly, and other times I definitely had questioned their motives.  Do you become guarded?  Do you stop loving?  Do you give less? Do you compensate for the ones who stole it,  and stop giving altogether?
No matter how good a smile magician you are, some people don't come to the show for the smiles.  They would like a little more than you intended,  and perhaps I shall ponder on this some more..., here's an interesting and related topic link:Stop Being a People Pleaser
Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment