Sunday, September 22, 2013

Numerology

Hello,

I just want to post that I am going to be learning all about numerology: definition. It's not considered mathematics however, I think that my current upgrading of my math skills led me to numerology, due to Pythagoras and the golden ratio: wikipedia.  There is a lot to be learned, and some of it will be from the internet as an information source, but also from vintage and new books. 

It's actually exciting to me and I don't think there' s anything wrong with learning about it.
I won't necessarily know what to do with it, but I am more into the study of information and also the study of where information leads me to learn more.

Actually, there is a direct correlation in life with numbers, again the golden ratio, but there is much more such to know like repetitive numbers.  There is more symbolism and subliminal aspects that we are not all aware of.

I had attempted to play some lottery numbers from a website that recommends lucky numbers, from the basics of astrology and numerology.  So for that day, and although it didn't pan out that day, I just had a funny feeling that it something would happen. 

So, that's all for now.  I haven't been around and wanted to update you on what you may see here in the future.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment