Monday, February 6, 2012

ZexyBerry Mouth Watering Chocolate!

This weekend was eye opening to what one can do with fruit and chocolate!
I stopped by ZexyBerry in Sunridge Mall, and was pleasantly surprised.  I  was promised a complimentary fruit and chocolate fondue cup, and I also purchased hand-dipped chocolate strawberries! 

When I received my chocolate fondue cup, dipped a grape and strawberry in and my mouth was transformed into pure glee!  It took my shopping woes away, and I literally was in chocolate fondue heaven!

I also purchased hand-dipped chocolate stawberries by the dozen and really this is the best treat ever!

You can get yourself a chocolate fondue package for Valentine's Day, with today's great deal on SwarmJam.com!
http://www.swarmjam.com/waf.srv/sj/sj/cn/auction_ActionLogoff?ONSUCCESS=home.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment